What personal data do we collect?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, sign up to our newsletter, create an account or visit our site.
- contact details including name, email address, phone number and shipping/billing address.
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID.
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history.
- payment or credit card information.
- images, photos and videos.
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
How is your personal data collected?
You directly provide our Site with this personal data when you:
- register an oioitheshop.co.uk customer account.
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- place an order for any of our products.
- request marketing to be sent to you.
- enter a competition or promotion.
- give us some feedback.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information to provide the following services to you:
- processing your order.
- shipping and fulfilment of your order.
- management of your account.
- keeping you up to date on new products and offers.
- understanding customer behaviour and preferences.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user of our site is entitled to the following:
- the right to access your personal data.
- the right to rectification of any personal information you believe to be inaccurate.
- the right to erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data which we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us. We have one month to respond to you.
We would like to send you information about products we think you might like. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have purchased goods, requested information or provided us with your details when you entered a competition or promotion, in each case you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
This site may also, from time to time, contain links, plug ins and applications to and from third party websites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Oi Oi The Shop. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies which we strongly suggest you review if visiting such websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Oi Oi The Shop, any use of those websites, or the privacy policies of such third party websites.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust marketing preferences, by following the opt out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences, such as login and region selection. This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor. You can set your browser not to accept cookies however some of our website features may not function as a result.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications.
Oi Oi The Shop do not and will not sell any consumer data or information to third parties.
For more information about our privacy policies, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the following address:
Oi Oi The Shop Ltd., 99G Chalk Farm Building, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London NW1 8AH, United Kingdom.